Saturday, March 6, 2010

OPEN HOUSE 4155 Brookgreen Dr. Fairfax, VA 22033

There will be a wonderful catered(thank you Panera!) OPEN HOUSE on March 7th form 12-3. The door prize is $500 in crisp, clean, real $100 dollar bills. The drawing will be held at 3pm in the kitchen I hope that everyone can come.
I Have written a review of the home on http://www.franklymls.com/ just search for "4155 Brookgreen" and It will come up. The review is at the bottom. I'm reposting it here. The link at the bottom is for ninety or so pictures of the house and I think a video got stuck in there as well. the number of pictures and videos will grow as the listing progresses, so keep tuned. Without further ado...

This is my listing. Now that that is out of the way. I have never had such a great listing before. This fabulous three level, three bedroom , townhouse, has everything I could possibly ask for. Huge master suite, that is a king size bed in the picture, it looks small in that huge room, The soaking tub and separate shower, double sinks and dual closets, would be perfect. The second full bath and two large bedrooms , not the usual 8x10s you would normally see, leave room for a great office. The gourmet kitchen is laid out Bobby Flay style, which is perfect for me, not to brag but I was a professional chef for many years and I do like to show off for a crowd. The family room with it’s gas log fire place ceiling light and fan and space for a large couch and chairs makes for the perfect after dinner drink and conversation area. Then to the formal dinning area for coffee and a game of cards. The family room is great for relaxing after all that fun and letting a wonderful evening wind down until it's just my wife and I. Down in the basement the rec. room, which is the entire width of the house, can be used for multiple purposes, I lean towards a great game room with pool table, dart board and table tennis, yes they'll all fit. The shade of the outdoor patio with extended deck above is perfect for mid afternoon tea when it's to hot to be in the sun upstairs and the two hole putting green waits patiently for the next round of friendly competition. I forgot to mention that one of my favorite thins is having the laundry area on the ground floor ,with the buffer of the living area there is no reason not to stick a load of laundry in right before bed. And finally, what I wouldn't give for a two car garage with space for two more cars in the driveway. Well back to my mundane life in Alexandria. I hope you enjoyed the review and also enjoy the 90 or so picture from the photo album, Chow! Matthew Ryan 703-517-7800

Photo Album:
http://picasaweb.google.com/110721113236221091215/Pictures?authkey=Gv1sRgCOLVp6zXlsbyoAE&feat=directlink

Please leave a comment a commentless Blog is not a blog at all!!!

Matthew Ryan
Frankly Realty inc.
703-517-7800 cell & txt
MatthewRyanRE - IM (all of them!)
MatthewRyanRE@gmail.com
http://www.matthewryanre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment