Thursday, January 20, 2011

New testimonial from one of my recent listings...

I would like to thank Ron Davis for taking the time to write a letter to me concerning the sale of his four bedroom single family home on Fisherman's Ln. in Springfield. Some of you may remember this listing as the one where I put several videos on youtube.com/matthewryanre while preparing the home for market. I also shot a few videos about Huntsman Lake and one video where I attempted to walk from the front door of 9100 Fisherman's Lane to a favorite fishing spot of mine on Huntsman Lake in less than five minutes. It two takes but I did do it without running. I did a lot of work on the house and had a professional stager rent furniture and add decorations to make the home look it's very best. I had a landscaping company tear out old bushes and elevate the maple tree in front of the house so that one could actually see the house. I had seasonally appropriate flowering plants put in to accent the stone finish on the front of the house. When the property was ready I hosted an open house with catering by Panera. I also shot one of my famous walk through videos of the listing which I published all over the internet.


I wrote a blog post about this as well. Enough of me talking about the listing, read Ron's letter. He put it very well...testimonial letter.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment